• redbubble
  • Blogger Icône sociale
  • Icône sociale YouTube
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© 2023 by The Urban Art Store. Proudly created with Wix.com

REFUNDS

Refund Policy

Retour / Refund

Please not that items bought through Redbubble, Artofwhere and Blurb are subject to the return policy of those websites, as they sell on our behalf.

 

We do accept return on the paintings bought via this gallery on the following conditions:

1- The item must be in pristine condition.

2- The buyer will need to pay the transportation for the return with tracking number and insurances

3- The buyer needs to contact us previously within a period of 14 days after the reception of the painting at

bertholdflorence@gmail.com

4- We will refund 90% of the amount of the purchase. The remaining 10% will partially cover our handling fees and others.

If the painting is received damaged by the buyer, please take pictures of the delivery box (before opening it) and contact us straight away. In this case, the buyer will be fully refund and we will take arrangements to have the painting shipped back to us.

S'il vous plait, prendre note que les articles achetés sur les sites Redbubble et Blurb sont soumis à la politique de retour de ces sites, étant donné qu'ils gèrent leur propre vente.

Nous acceptons les retours sur les oeuvres originales sous les conditions suivantes:

1- L'oeuvre doit être en parfaite condition

2- L'acheteur devra payer les frais de transport pour le retour, incluant numéro de suivi et assurances

3- L'acheteur devra nous contacter pour nous faire part de sa décision dans les 14 jours suivant la réception de l'oeuvre à bertholdflorence@gmail.com

4- Nous rembourserons 90% du montant de l'achat. Les 10% restant serviront à couvrir partiellement le prix de la manutention et autre.

Dans le cas où l'oeuvre serait reçu abîmée à cause du transport, veuillez prendre des photos de la boite d'envoi (avant de l'ouvrir) et contactez-nous aussitôt. Nous rembourserons la totalité du montant et prendrons des arrangements avec l'acheteur pour le renvoi de l'oeuvre à notre galerie.